About TIK-TOK Nurseries
TIK-TOK is a not for profit children’s nursery, established in 1991, offering full or part-time childcare to babies and children aged between six weeks and five years.
We opened a second nursery at Hertfordshire House in Pelaw, in June 2015.
Our philosophy is to promote an environment of high quality childcare in close partnership with parents.
Each child is provided with an environment that is not only warm, secure and caring, but also exciting, stimulating and educational. What’s more, activities are tailored to each child’s individual development and specific needs, so that the children are perfectly placed to reach their full potential.
We encourage the involvement of all parents through the friends of TIK-TOK, a group which meets regularly to discuss policy, arrange fund-raising activities and social events.
- Ofsted registered. Recent inspections at both nurseries classified as ‘GOOD’
- Friendly, highly qualified and experienced staff.
- Latest security system, CCTV monitored.
- Secure outdoor play areas for different age groups.
- Free nursery education for 3-5 year olds.
- Competitive fees. Extended hours available.
- Childcare vouchers accepted